Ridgewood Infrastructure invests in essential infrastructure in the U.S. lower middle market alongside partners that share our commitments to apply rules of good governance, protect the environment, respect human capital, and be positive and contributing members of the communities we serve.
We consider environmental, social, and governance (“ESG”) factors to be important sources of value creation and believe that well governed companies with an environmentally sustainable and socially responsible way of operating are poised to deliver better performance and achieve greater profitability for their investors.
Ridgewood Infrastructure is a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (“PRI”). We aim to:
- Incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes;
- Include ESG issues in our ownership policies and practices;
- Disclose on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest;
- Promote acceptance and implementation of ESG “best practices” within the investment industry;
- Work with business and community stakeholders to enhance our effectiveness in implementing ESG principles; and
- Report on our activities and progress.
A copy of Ridgewood Infrastructure’s ESG Policy is available upon request.